Recommend this page on:
Our range of services
Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
We will bill your visit directly to your insurance provider if you supply an updated proof of insurance at each visit. Please note that the insurance policy is between you and your insurance provider; we are happy to file the claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your plan does not pay after 30 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us.
OUT-OF-POCKET AND UNINSURED PATIENTS:
A $100 down payment will be collected prior to your first visit. The remaining balance will be promptly refunded. Out-of-pocket patients automatically qualify for special consideration in accordance with our financial assistance program.
We accept patients on the Medicare plan. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice for services not covered under Medicare. You shall be accountable for covering these services.
All areas of general neurology as well as various sub-specialty areas are covered in our clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona:
a. Behavioral Neuroscience and Alzheimer's Disease
c. Movement Disorders
d. Multiple Sclerosis
e. Neuromuscular Disease
f. Sleep Disorders- Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia
h. Vertigo & Ataxia
We also offer the following services:
- Individuals are also evaluated for possible sleep disorders through sleep study evaluations. Appropriate testing is recommended and performed, allowing personalized treatment plans to be developed.
- We offer the following treatment assessment and initiation:
• CPAP polysomnogram titrations
• Bi-level machine pressure titrations and assessments
• Personalized treatment education and follow-up
• Mask fittings
• Positive airway pressure machine assessments